Monday, October 01, 2007

The Hunt For Red October


October has finally arrived.. Yes... and time is counting down.. 4 more weekends to go.. 4 more chances to put in more hard work.. 4 more weeks before the curtains are drawn..

BUT..... yet.. There are still problems.. Perhaps.. I focus a lot on other problems to forget about my current problem..

Am I able to pull out of everything in one piece? Will all things be solved at the last minute like always? Will things go smoothly like how i planned it out to be? My heart races as the weeks pace by.. 28th October.. The date that i'll remember.. For 2 things..

Firstly, the graduation play which my group has been facing hiccups all along... First we had a huge script problem.. Now, let me introduce a new problem to you.. A member who M.I.A.. Why in the world would this kind of things occur? Please.. you're old enough to know what's responsibility.. So wise up.. and buck up!

Secondly, when the truth is finally revealed... The stage is set.. for 2 different events.. Will either one be a success? Or will both? Or neither? Well... No point to think so much now.. There's only space left for more hard work and no more screw ups..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u seem to have lost weight,or maybe its an illusion since the nose and teeth are bigger.

RaGe FuRy said...

update! update!