Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fear turns into Anticipation



Never mind about the picture.. It's just some random thing done at a random time..

Let's talk about fear turning into anticipation...

All my previous fears have turned into anticipation.. Hmmmm.. Disregarding about the fact that i just got food poisoning a few days back.. 4 days before the graduating play, what am i feeling now? Well... Anticipation.. Firstly, anticipation for it to end.. Secondly, anticipation to graduate alongside with the class and have a sense of relief with the rest of them.. Thirdly, anticipation for what comes after..

Pretty eventful... Besides, my big day has now been postponed to 30th November.. After which, Thailand trip with my good pals.. One to look forward to.. What do you get when 4 crazy dudes go to thailand? Upmost craziness... After days after, another trip to NZ with my family.. Looking forward to that as well cos i'll be seeing my sister..

Nevertheless, i'm glad all those worrying times in the past few months have paid off well.. really made me strive to succeed in what i'll be doing... And my friends.. pray hard for my venture to open up my very own studio hopefully by next year March.. Pretty soon i'll be Boss Shaun! Yeah babyyyyyYYYYY!

No comments: