Friday, September 07, 2007

If black was white and white was black...


I know i don't usually do this... as in i mean both.. 1)update my blog 2)ramble about my daily life events but... Time is closing on.. Approximately a month before the final play kicks off.. It would be great if every single one is making the effort.. unfortunately, some are not and are even disrupting the efficiency! BUT i guess there's nothing to ramble about because i believe everyone has experience that before.. One member of the project group not working it out.. We'd all like to strangle that one person right?

Yes thanks to my sister and her claims about me being emo... It's not that i want to be emo.. but many times, it's rather hard for me to express the way i want to.. So blogs are always a way of thrashing things out right? So there! It has served its purpose! hahahhaha~ Now.. I have a resolution for myself.. TRY NOT TO MAKE THINGS THAT ARE NOT COMPLICATED, COMPLICATED. As if that's not complicating enough.. It's either a "YES" or a "NO"... no "MAYBE"s... I realized my friends are telling me that i no longer give clear-cut answers.. i'm always sitting in the middle of the fence.. (Painful for the arse... up the.... erm... let's just stop here) Yup... So that's my resolution..

2 comments:

Chrispy Tine said...

so who's going to watch the final play?jack neo?

Anonymous said...

Yes...the media will be there as well