Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flying around like a bee

Sorry guys... have been a little busy.. Just opened a music and dance studio called "Rhythm 'N' Moves" with a few partners.. Seems like my entrepreneur experience is gonna start soon!

This opportunity has opened up my eyes into the world of dance as well... Really interesting! But nah... I ain't gonna dance.. Don't think i'm cut out for it.. There's a reason why i teach vocals instead eh... tsk tsk.. hahahahha!

Now i'm currently also teaching percussion in Outram Secondary School.. Went there early this morning! 730am!!! Wow... when was the last time i woke up that early?... Stepping into the school made me feel old.. Didn't exactly make me feel like i'm a teacher.. It just made me feel very old.. I guess it's starting to hit me.. i AM getting older! Time to really plan for my future..

Nevertheless, my studio is at 5B, Trengganu Street, Chinatown.. Do drop by when you guys are free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aright,so u're having a feel of being boss. Remember tho' boss means servant of ur customer. Aso, once u r settled down in a year or so, u may wan to see how to continually enhance ur resume/d